Received an award, make it two.
Good, but now I have things to do.
Conditions come with this blessing.
I’ll tell here, no need for guessing.
First, to donor, I must give thanks,
This blogger upon heart string yanks.
A little late, but late must do.
Next, of self, secrets must reveal
Or, of feelings, unknown can spill.
Lastly, fun part, must pay forward
To bloggers, seven, give award.
I was nominated for an award by Green Cheata in July. The award was called the ‘Tell Me About Yourself Award’. I didn’t have the time to follow up, but I had always intended to.
I was nominated again just recently by Sofie’s Diary. The award name changed. It is now called ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’. The rules changed also. Now the nominations are to 15 bloggers.
Personally I think giving 7 nominations is better. Give too many and the honor tends to become diluted.
Here are my 7 nominations:
- Well Versed Mom. A delightful site of humorous poetry. http://wellversedmom.wordpress.com/
- Minimalist Life Style. I get my inspiration for un-complicating my life by subscribing to this blog. He is taking a break, so I hope to find someone I like as well to replace him. http://minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com/
- Photo Botos. I enjoy seeing a new photo everyday. Photos you don’t normally get a chance to see regularly. http://www.photobotos.com/
- Poetic Satire. Poetry that expresses much needed political satire. http://poeticsatire.wordpress.com/
- Socially Fit. We all need to keep in shape. This site is inspirational for me. http://sociallyfitblog.wordpress.com/
- This Twisted Youth. I love reading this blogger’s Twisted Poetry. http://thistwistedyouth.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/two-planes-three-buildings/comment-page-1/#comment-104
- The Bard on The Hill. I love poetry. This is a site I found recently. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. http://thebardonthehill.wordpress.com/category/my-poems/
The Rules, stated clearly so you don’t have to decipher them from the poem:
#1 Thank the person who nominated you.
#2 List 7 things about yourself you haven’t shared.
#3 Nominate 7 Bloggers
As for my secrets, those will have be to told on my next blog entry, for I have run out of time.
Entry filed under: Poetry.